- Ceropegia Woodii or Chain of Hearts is a popular succulent due to its heart-shaped leaves growing on vines.
- On one side the leaves are green with white, vein-like markings and purple on the other.
- The leaves grow on long vines that can reach a couple of meters in length.
- Small, purple tubular flowers appear a few times per year.
Position and Care
- Prefers part to full shade.
- Grows happily indoors in reasonable light.
- Best results are achieved when planted in free-draining potting mix.
- In summer, this plant likes to be watered often. Although the soil should be dry before watering again.
- In winter, water once every 2-3 weeks.
Chain of hearts Ceropegia woodii